Located on the beachfront of the popular island of Koh Samui, Chi Samui literally has it all - which is why it has built a name for itself as being one of Samui’s most prestigious beach bars and chillout spots.
And, as soon as you enter the place you will be blown away by its jaw-droppingly beautiful ocean views, as well as the wide variety of seating options which you can choose from to enjoy a drink or bite to eat at.
Come take a look inside with us:
Chi Samui also features:
- its very-own 25 meter infinity pool - with a stunning ocean view
- a swim-up bar - where you can enjoy a refreshment of your choice
- Koh Samui’s first-ever cannabis menu - including a cannabis dining menu
- an extensive refreshment and dining menu - which features a variety of non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, as well as both Thai and western food options.
There is no doubt that Chi Samui is the ultimate place to dine, relax, swim and enjoy yourself.
In fact, you are spoilt for choice when it comes to finding the perfect ‘chill’ spot - with Chi Samui offering so many different areas to make yourself comfortable at - meaning that it really does cater for all parties.
The Drink Options
Whether you’re looking to enjoy either a non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverage, Chi Samui has you covered.
From Chi Artisan Organic Fruit Sodas to the classic cocktails of the Pina Colada and Mojito, Chi Samui offers an extensive drinks menu, ensuring that you’ll always stay refreshed.
Drinks and refreshments on offer include:
- a selection of non-alcoholic beverages - including sodas, fresh fruit shakes and raw cold pressed juices
- beers and ciders - both local and imported
- spirits and cocktails - including a wide selection of gins, bourbons and whiskies
- saké - with thirteen different sakés on offer
- wine and champagne - with more than thirty bottles to choose from.
The Munch Options
Whether you’re looking to enjoy your favorite Thai dish or wanting to sample a western delight - Chi Samui’s dining menu is certain to not disappoint you.
From fresh seafood to Wagyu cheese burgers, you are sure to find the perfect bite to eat.
Here’s what else you’ll find on the menu:
- Thai and western starters - including oysters, tuna tartare and tacos
- cold cuts and cheese - which are sourced daily from El Mercado Bangkok
- salads - including the famous caesar salad and Thailand’s ‘spicy little number’ Som Tum
- seafood selection - featuring a variety of different snappers and other seafood delights
- grill options - including a tenderloin steak and barbecued pork ribs
- Thai favorites - including Pad Thai, Tom Yum and Pad Kra Pow
- Artisan Pasta and Pizza - with a variety of pastas and pizzas to choose from, including vegan and vegetarian options
- burgers and sliders - including beef, tuna, chicken and vegan burgers
- children’s menu - which features burgers, pasta and pizza
- desserts and ice cream - with a wide selection to choose from to satisfy those with a sweet tooth.
Where Will You Find Chi?
Chi Samui is situated along the Hat Bang Rak Beach on Thailand’s second largest island, Koh Samui.
Address: 16, Bo Put, Surat Thani 84320, Thailand
Want To Make A Reservation At Chi Samui?
If you fancy checking out Chi Samui and would like to reserve a table, then we can help you with a hassle-free reservation.
All you have to do is click here, fill in a few details and we’ll do the rest.
Like what you’re reading? Check out more of our articles on TABLE Insider.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and add us on Line!